Thursday, April 2, 2015

Quick Creations Monthly Challenge Inspiration: Animal Theme

Noelle always seems to push my limits on trying new ideas for her Challenge blog (http://quickcreationschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/ )  & wowers this was totally out of my norm. I used the Gorjuss stamp ,  " I love you little rabbit " http://quick-creations.myshopify.com/products/santoro-docrafts-gorjuss-i-love-you-little-rabbit-rubber-stamp

Why was this out of my zone you may ask..cos I don't everrrr do fluff on any of my animal type stamps , the fluff on the rabbit...are you ready for this....are you sitting down ? It was from some Q - tips . YES I KNOW , RIGHT !?!?! I searched our house up & down....thinking outside my normal for this & thanks to my brilliant smart ass kids , we came up with this idea. As you could probably tell , I paper pieced her hair  & dress ( spotty paper from DCVW - Preppy Princess stack )


If you place a order with Noelle ,Take 10% off with the awesome code of KERRI10 . You're welcome 

No comments:

Post a Comment