Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hello

Welcome to my blog....I know a long process that has taken years of arm twisting to do , but alas I'm here & will tell you a few little details about myself. I am a working mumma of 3 kidlets. Paris , Cameron & Jeyda.My partner of 9+ years David, which every site I stalk, I call him The Scrap Widow...as he is my biggest enabler... I am a scrapbooker first & foremost . I started back in May 2005 ,which started a addiction to paper. Fast forward a few years, say about 2008ish..I discovered I love making cards with my paper scraps which I totally save. Another addiction that lead to more paper being used was when I won a blog prize of my 1st Smash book. If I'm not working 6 nights , you will find me out with my bestie Zac ( he's gay & AWESOME) & my female bestie Raewyn.   Worse case, I'm home cleaning the never ending mess of house. I collect cow things that is why Leah helped me name my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment